Sunday 9 May 2021

The weird Midnight sky

 Suddenly, darkness enveloped the room, weighted with the pitch blackness of the midnight sky. I was getting scared, it wasn’t even 7:00 o'clock. 

I ran downstairs to my mom's room. She told me not to worry and said to me, “ just go watch a movie in bed”.  

Sometime during the movie, I fell asleep. While I was sleeping I had a bad dream where someone came to my house and robbed it.  All of a sudden I woke up to my mum shaking me, she said “ are you alright my baby I heard you screaming so I came up to see if you're alright! Also was it your movie and what was your dream about?”  

“Ahhhh? I’m ok” I said in a sudden voice, “ Umm my dream was about someone coming into the house and robbing it I got so scared because you know when I came to you it was only pitch black because I had my eyes and curtains closed. By the way, I'm sorry mum.”

“It's ok! You're so funny,” My mum said to me.



After this whole day happened we just went downstairs and played family games     


3 comments:

  1. Funny one time I was in bed watching a movie and I got caught by my parents ! What video game did you play ? Good story and sometimes you just got to have a sleep .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the words you used to start of your story. I got a bit confused in the middle when mum said Also was it your movie and what was your dream about?”
    other than that i enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete

under the bed

I go into my room to get a board game to play with my family. I grabbed the board game and took it out to the living room. My sister and I u...