Sunday 9 May 2021

Turangawaewae

 Turangawaewae


I put my socks, knee pads, pants, and shirt on. I go and see if my mates are here yet, I see one of my mates, we chat and wait for the others to arrive. 

The second race done now this place smells like gas.  


Going out for the last race of the day, oops I go down and eat dirt, I just back up and go for the dub, I managed to get back fast enough where I could win the race, the last lap comes around I try to pass the guy in first so I can get the win.


We exit the track and go to our cars.

That's the end of our day


1 comment:

  1. I like the fact you showed, not told us where you were, you made us infer with just a few clues. The Learning Intention was sharing as many of the senses as we can. How many senses did you share? Smelling the gas was an interesting sense to share. What other things do you see, hear, smell, feel at a motorbike race track? Lots of great senses that are different to anywhere else, I imagine.

    ReplyDelete

under the bed

I go into my room to get a board game to play with my family. I grabbed the board game and took it out to the living room. My sister and I u...