Tuesday 30 March 2021

Letter to Clarla

 So Mr. Waller was reading us a story called The Boys In A Girls Bathroom by Louis Sachar, It's about a boy named Bradly who just changes in the story and his best friend is Jeff and he wrote a letter to his counselor because she was leaving to go and teach kindergarten so I predicted the note that he gave to her.


Dear Clara,

It's a pleasure to write to you. I’m sorry that I shouted at you, I just can’t believe that you’re leaving the school. I’m sorry I didn’t come and help you on Sunday. I just went for a haircut and after that, I begged my mom to take me to the school we went to but I was too late. You had already left. I saw the letter that you left on the round table… 😭😢


I miss you so much. I went to Colleen's birthday party, it was so fun I won many of the party games that we played, and guess what they had points. I couldn’t believe I won the whole thing, I got to get a prize but really they were all-girl toys but I got a Harmonica.

After we all got our prizes she open presents

I did what you told me to do. I got her a gift from my heart, do you want to know what I got her? I got her a breakable heart, she loved it. In her card, I wrote Love Bradly by mistake.


OMG, you won’t believe what I got?  I got a 

GOLD STAR!!!  Can you believe it and it’s because of you

By Bradly 

Last seat,

Last row,

Mrs. Ebbell’s 

Room 12

Next to Jeff  


1 comment:

  1. I love your letter to Carla. You have included a lot of storyline from the text in it. It really was like Bradley wrote it.

    ReplyDelete

under the bed

I go into my room to get a board game to play with my family. I grabbed the board game and took it out to the living room. My sister and I u...