Wednesday 24 February 2021

My fathers died (Not real)

I was coming back from my lunch break and I got a call from my boss! “Where are you?” 

“I’m on my way back from my lunch break. I'm not late, don't worry I’m only like two minutes away,” I said.

“Well good,” he replied. 

I made it to work and made a few more pizzas then I randomly got a call I didn't want to answer but I answered and it was my mum I was awfully confused because I haven’t spoken to my mum in like 3 years, because my mom had to move away for work.really I thought I was having like a dream. We had a good chat. I was still very confused, but then she told me that my…

Father was in a very bad car crash  and he has a really bad concussion and that i have to leave work and go to the hospital ASAP so I went to my bosses office and told him that i needed to go to the hospital ASAP because my dad had a big car crash. 

I  drove to the hospital as soon as i told my boss i saw my mum there we hugged and asked how eachother we were then we ran over to the counter and asked what room my dad was in he was in room L44 on level 4 so we took the elevator up to the fourth floor and ran down the hallway.

“Hey mum, I thought you went to New york for work and how come your number was on dads emergency contacts?”I asked my mother.

“Son I don’t really know your dad must not have changed it when i went to New york and i forgot to tell you on the phone, i was coming here to see you because i haven’t seen you since you were still in school,” mum told me.   

We went to the room that my dad was in. We saw him lying in the hospital bed with his leg up, his arm on a pillow and wires connected to him. My mum bursted into tears when she saw my dad. I went up to my mum and hugged her. The doctor then came into the room, “I’m so sorry you're going to hear me say this but we're going to have to put him down.”

“Whaaat really,” my mum said in her crying voice.

I started to cry. “I'm sorry we have to turn off the wires he’s in to much pane,”


We then said our last goodbyes.

“Were ready doc,” I said because my mum was crying to much.

“You’ll always be in a place in my heart bub,” my mother said.


“The wires are off mam,” the doctor said. “I’m sorry for your loss.”

     

1 comment:

  1. Wow, a freaky ending, having dad put down! I love this compound sentence joining ideas together... "We saw him lying in the hospital bed with his leg up, his arm on a pillow and wires connected to him."
    We need to work on using capital letters for proper nouns more effectively.

    ReplyDelete

under the bed

I go into my room to get a board game to play with my family. I grabbed the board game and took it out to the living room. My sister and I u...